Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gratitude

Today on YouTube I saw this picture and it speaks to me about gratitude.  It was an adopted dog and his rescuer.  The story really focused on the expression on the dog's face that clearly says it all but I also thought the expression on the woman's face also spoke about gratitude.

It is always amazing to me how transforming gratitude is in my life and how very often it changes my perspective almost immediately.  So today, I am praying that each of you have hearts filled with gratitude and friends who remind you often how grateful they are that you are in their lives.  This dog perhaps reminds us to say thanks to our friends.


“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment